I love dishes. And I love using them in the design of a room. They are such a simple way to add details to a room. You can find dishes so many places too, at thrift stores, consignment shops, on eBay, and probably even on Craigslist. Here are 6 ways to use dishes in a room.
1. In a glass front cabinet. The cabinet can be a small one, or a big one, it just needs glass in the doors.
2. Holding fresh flowers. You can use a pitcher, a teapot, or a sugar container.
3. Filled with dried lavender or dried flower petals. (This smells wonderful too.)
4. In a cabinet. This one has chicken wire in the doors, but you could display the dishes in open shelving as well.
6. Sitting out. These places were provided by my fabulous partner, Heritage Lace.