Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court Our host this week is…
I’ve been having fun bringing a bit of a farmhouse twist to Valentine’s Day this year…with lots of galvanized goodies and vintage ironstone plus sweaters and burlap to add some texture! Throw in some easy-to-do faux cross-stitch and you have my Farmhouse Valentine’s Day! Have a peek at some of my posts to see for yourself:
- A Farmhouse Valentine Wreath with Sweater Hearts
- Vintage Ironstone Valentine Centerpiece
- Farmhouse Valentine Mantel
- Pottery Barn Inspired Valentine Tea Towel
And we are excited to host a wonderful blog tour this week for Valentine’s Day…featuring twenty-five very talented bloggers to offer you some fabulous Valentine inspiration! The fun just began this morning…so head over to Anita’s at Cedar Hill Farmhouse to begin your tour!
Did you know that a chalkboard doesn’t have to be black? Just look at this colorful heart-shaped chalkboard from The Real Thing with the Coake Family! Isn’t it perfect for Valentine’s Day?
And here’s another little Valentine treat…these wonderful red velvet cake pots from Place of My Taste! Wouldn’t they make fun Valentine gifts…served in a pretty Valentine mug!
And, of course, you know I loved this…beautiful Spode Italian cake plates and dessert forks (plus some yummy dessert to go along with them) shared by Pat at Back Porch Musings!
These unique DIY chevron stairs from Robb Restyle have me wishing I lived in a two-story house! Aren’t they fabulous?
Tidbits & Twine shared this amazing guest bedroom makeover, including that fabulous re-do of a Craigslist cabinet and lots of frenchy touches!
And finally, I loved the tips for organizing a small linen closet from Finding Home! It’s what my closet wants to be when it grows up!
Once again, we thank you for joining us at our party each week! After all, what’s a party without the guests? I can’t wait to see what you have to share with us this week sooooo…let’s get this party started!
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
- Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
- By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
- Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.