- Did you notice my new favicon? That’s the little thingy next to the name of my blog and post in the browser tab. I added a pink rose, since I have pink roses in my header. If you still see a ‘G’ in a black box,that’s probably because your computer is using a cached image, and you’ll just have to trust me that it’s there, or clear your cache.
- I just got some awesome tin ceiling tiles that I am working with; I can’t wait to show you how those turned out. I just need to edit the photos first.
- We’re having some work done at the farm, redoing the porch floors, and touching up the paint.
- My daughter is in full swing as a member of the her high school’s varsity golf team… get it?… swing? Oh never mind!!
- I’m doing her senior portraits in a few weeks, eek!!
THE SCOOP’S MEGA SPRING LINKY PARTY
More exposure + less time = win win!
Suzy from Worthing Court
but we are asking you to show us all your great Spring inspired posts too as a part of THE SCOOP’S MEGA SPRING LINKY PARTY!All here… all today!And here’s the great news.
All these entries will be shared on over 30 BLOGS!
Wow! Mega exposure! Mega Spring ideas!
I’ll start it off by sharing a few of my Spring inspired posts!
Nothing says Spring like NESTS! Come on over to NESTING INSPIRATON and see how I use nest around the farmhouse… and see how to make one yourself, too!
Need a Spring Wreath? Make this brambly FORSYTHIA WREATH… it will give a big early Spring welcome to anyone who comes to your door!
I’m thinking Spring equals Easter! Here’s an EASY EASTER TABLESCAPE that could be used right now and all the way to Easter!
Now, here’s a look at some wonderful entries from last week’s Scoop!
Let’s start with tulips! Ann from Tarnished Royalty inspired us with GIRLS WANT PEARLS. Sure do, Ann! And I love your take on them!
Babs from Upstairs/Downstairs is thinking Spring! I’m loving her CALLING ALL BIRDS post (the prints and pillows… fabulous!).
Oh my goodness! Linda at Creative and Delicious cooked up a meal that says YUMMY to me! SWEET CHILI CHICKEN WITH COSLAW goes on my must-try list!
How cute and easy is this JUTE TWINE LAMP MAKEOVER from Tammy at One More Time Events? So creative!
Jamie from So Much Better with age shared how to make this great WINE CRATE SERVING TRAY! How clever and useful!
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
- Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
- By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
- Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
THE SCOOP # 108